The precision machinist will support day to day operating of CNC machines to fabricate components and parts, adapts procedures to troubleshoot and diagnose routine problems, and handles the maintenance of machines.
- Set-up CNC machine according to Programming tool list.
- Perform dimensional and geometric measurement on parts
- Performs First Level Inspection on finished work piece
- Upkeep and Perform Preventive maintenance on CNC machine and equipment
- Uphold high accuracy specification and quality work production at all times.
- Apply 5S techniques, comprising ‘sort’, ‘straighten’, ‘shine’, ‘standardize’ and ‘sustain in manufacturing and housekeeping
- Apply work place Safety and Health policies in work
- Technical Certificate in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 2 years of practical experience in a precision engineering environment
- Able to interpret mechanical drawing
- Must be able to perform rotating shift
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, stating reasons for leaving, current and expected salary to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.