Step On A Challenging Platform with EQT
Over the years, EQT continues to invent and excel progressively in line with our corporate vision to become an established and leading global solution provider in the precision engineering industry.
With growing expansion and opportunities, we continuously seek outstanding talents, with dynamics and team spirit, to join us and grow with us.
We are certified Fair and Progressive Employment Practices!
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Benefits for Equiptestians
In EQT, we provide equal opportunities to all Equiptestians. When it comes to our benefits and perks, we have everything you expect, like competitive medical & dental benefits, insurance coverage and so on. But we also offer way more than the basics. Our benefits are part of who we are, and they are designed to take care of the whole you and keep you healthy, whether physically, emotionally, financially or socially.
As an inclusive and caring company, we encourage our employees to be fit and healthy through our various health promotion programmes. We received the Singapore Health Award for our efforts.
We are Singapore Health Award –bronze recipient in year 2014. Our Pink of Health award rewards salaried employees who take steps to live a healthier lifestyle. This program provides financial incentives for healthy behaviour.
In line with our Singapore government drive towards Work-Life balance, EQT adopted Flexible Work Arrangements (FWA) for our employees. The arrangement of varying working hours or location gives employees the opportunity to reconcile their career and family needs in a manner that benefits both the company and employee.
EQT strives to encourage personal and professional learning and development of our employees. We provide many opportunities for employees to attend internal as well as external training to sharpen and specialise their skills.
Intern (Quality Focus Team Dept)
The Intern will assist Quality Engineer/ Manager to ensure smooth QA daily activities. He/ She also assists with document preparation and the proper filing of documents. He should understand the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to be followed when supporting QA activities.
- Involved in the RMA process.
- Involved in customer complaint investigation process.
- Involved in the verification of the physical part in terms of dimensional and visual inspection via an outgoing report.
- Involve in the identification of the problem in terms of man, machine, method, mother nature, or systematic errors.
- Collect data or gather evidence to identify, in quantifiable terms, the 5W2H for the problem.
- Involve in conducting the Design of Experience.
- Research or goggle evidence for process improvement, new technology, new development, etc.
- Prepare reports (example: 8D, DOE, Research, etc.).
- Candidate must currently pursue at least a Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Precision Engineering) or equivalent.
- Good email communication skills.
- Hardworking and able to meet work efficiency set by supervisor.
- Eager to learn new knowledge & skills.
- A good team player.
- Walking distance from Ubi MRT station.
- Period availability: December 2023 onwards
Machinist - CNC
The precision machinist will support day to day operating of CNC machines to fabricate components and parts, adapts procedures to troubleshoot and diagnose routine problems, and handles the maintenance of machines.
- Set-up CNC machine according to Programming tool list.
- Perform dimensional and geometric measurement on parts
- Performs First Level Inspection on finished work piece
- Upkeep and Perform Preventive maintenance on CNC machine and equipment
- Uphold high accuracy specification and quality work production at all times.
- Apply 5S techniques, comprising ‘sort’, ‘straighten’, ‘shine’, ‘standardize’ and ‘sustain in manufacturing and housekeeping
- Apply work place Safety and Health policies in work
- Technical Certificate in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 2 years of practical experience in a precision engineering environment
- Able to interpret mechanical drawing
- Must be able to perform rotating shift
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, stating reasons for leaving, current and expected salary to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.