Step On A Challenging Platform with EQT
Over the years, EQT continues to invent and excel progressively in line with our corporate vision to become an established and leading global solution provider in the precision engineering industry.
With growing expansion and opportunities, we continuously seek outstanding talents, with dynamics and team spirit, to join us and grow with us.
We are certified Fair and Progressive Employment Practices!
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Benefits for Equiptestians
In EQT, we provide equal opportunities to all Equiptestians. When it comes to our benefits and perks, we have everything you expect, like competitive medical & dental benefits, insurance coverage and so on. But we also offer way more than the basics. Our benefits are part of who we are, and they are designed to take care of the whole you and keep you healthy, whether physically, emotionally, financially or socially.
As an inclusive and caring company, we encourage our employees to be fit and healthy through our various health promotion programmes. We received the Singapore Health Award for our efforts.
We are Singapore Health Award –bronze recipient in year 2014. Our Pink of Health award rewards salaried employees who take steps to live a healthier lifestyle. This program provides financial incentives for healthy behaviour.
In line with our Singapore government drive towards Work-Life balance, EQT adopted Flexible Work Arrangements (FWA) for our employees. The arrangement of varying working hours or location gives employees the opportunity to reconcile their career and family needs in a manner that benefits both the company and employee.
EQT strives to encourage personal and professional learning and development of our employees. We provide many opportunities for employees to attend internal as well as external training to sharpen and specialise their skills.
- Responsible to carry out work as assigned by Supervisor / Shift Leader
- Prepare raw material & tool list for machining process
- Operate the machines allocated
- Carry out simple dimensional inspections
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained within work areas
- Ensure that safety precautions are observed and safety gears are used whenever required
- Technical Certificate in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 1-2 years of practical experience in a precision engineering environment
- Able to interpret drawing
- Able to perform rotating shifts
For current job openings, please email your resume to: