The Logistic Executive will support day to day shipping and warehouse activities including incoming and outgoing deliveries, conducting stock checks, documenting warehouse transactions records and storing of inventory.
In this roles, you will
- Responsible for managing incoming & outgoing finished goods (FG) store.
- Issue of goods according to receive Stock Request (SR) including filling and checking documents.
- Regularly updates on inventory system to ensure no discrepancy during monthly & quarterly stock takes.
- Closure of Production Work Order (WO) and goods receipts using ERP system.
- Coordinate with Customer Service department with regards to shipping relating enquiries.
- Preparation of import and export shipments documentation.
- Coordinate with forwarder on import and export shipments and ensure smooth processing.
- Handle administrative & support roles in all warehouse related activities.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least GCE O level and above
- Min 2-3 experience in warehouse management and shipping is preferred.
- Well versed in communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, excel
- Strong personal computing skills.
- Strong abilities in fast paced environment.