Quality Process Engineer
The Quality Process Engineer will assist the Operations Manager to manage and optimize operational process to improve product quality, process efficiency, cost and productivity improvement. He/ She possess strong interaction skills to communicate and facilitate of quality discussion/ meetings with all level including internal and clients or vendors.
- Drive and facilitate Quality Focus Team daily activities.
- Actively serve as the operations representative, on new processes, implementation, continuation operation projects.
- Utilise problem solving methodology to identify root cause and put a fix in place to improve the production process and prevent future quality issues.
- Participate in key project such as cost reduction, yield improvement and process optimization.
- Involved daily activities, sustaining troubleshooting on process and quality related issues
- Leading team through Process Failure Modes Effect Analysis to eliminate high risk area prior to production stages.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Precision Engineering) or equivalent.
- At least 3 – 5 Years of working experience.
- Familiar with manufacturing process, precision engineering and quality assurance environment.
- High mix low volume work environment
- Independent and time management
- ISO 9001 will be added advantages
- 8D report, PFMEA & Six sigma knowledge
Please email your detailed resume with reason of leaving past and present employment, date of availability, current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notify.