Machinist – Wirecut
The wirecut machinist will support day to day operating of wirecut machines to fabricate components and parts, adapts procedures to troubleshoot and diagnose routine problems, and handles the maintenance of machines.
- Programming and setting of Charmilles wire cut machine
- Perform dimensional and geometric measurement on parts
- Uphold high accuracy specification and quality work production at all times.
- Responsible to carry out work as assigned by Supervisor / Shift Leader.
- Apply 5S techniques, comprising ‘sort’, ‘straighten’, ‘shine’, ‘standardize’ and ‘sustain in manufacturing and housekeeping.
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained within work areas.
- Ensure that safety precautions are observed and safety gears are used whenever required
- Technical Certificate in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of practical experience in a precision engineering environment
- Able to interpret mechanical drawing
- Must be able to perform rotating shift
- Experience of handling Charmilles machine will be advantage
Please email your detailed resume with reason of leaving past and present employment, date of availability, current and expected salary to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notify.