We are an established precision machining company serving the semiconductor industry. As the Region Manager, you will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiate and execution of daily sales and business revenue. You will commutes frequently to maintain rapport with potential and existing clients, and networks extensively outside of the office to stay in close contact with key industry stakeholders.
In this role, you will:
- Manage an existing & new portfolio of customers and sales function.
- Provide prompt and accurate response on customers’ enquiries, technical support, orders and targeted delivery
- Provide support to business growth plans and work closely with the respective department in pursuits of new products development and business opportunities
- Assess the market, generate prospect list, develop and execute a comprehensive strategic plan to increase revenue with major
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronic / Electrical).
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales and application experiences in the Semiconductor
- Familiar with test handles, sockets and pins products are required.
- Knowledge in designing of test socket.
- Regional sales exposure will be an added advantage.
- Possess Class 3 Driving license.
- Travelling opportunity and allowances.
- Attractive rewards and recognition.
- Work life balance & arrangement
- Career Development
EQT is committed to building a strong culture where employees are valued and respected with empowerment, quality and teamwork. We continued to provide a positive work environment by creating a work-life balance culture, fosters continuous professional development and work recognition.
Please email your detailed resume with reason for leaving past and present employment, date of availability, current and expected salary to: email@example.com