Over the years, Equiptest Engineering (EQT) continues to invent and excel progressively in line with our corporate vision to become an established and leading global solution provider in the precision engineering industry. With growing expansion and opportunities, we continuously seek outstanding talents, with dynamics and team spirit, to join us and develop with us.
In this role, you will:
- Manage full spectrum of customer order fulfilment and shipment coordination directly to custome.
- Preparation of PO, DO, invoices & shipping documents.
- Provide internal sales support to achieve the best possible on time delivery.
- Monitor and control inventory to ensure sufficient stock level for order fulfillments.
- Involve in company branding activities, newsletter, brochure etc
- Prepare monthly report and quarterly reports.
- Other adhoc as assigned by superior.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC or equivalent
- Strong personal computing skills and proficiency in microsoft office, excel and power point.
- Customer oriented, Outspoken personable and able to work independently
- Good organisational skills and ability to set priorities and manage time efficiently
- Well versed in communication.
We offer successful candidate(s) attractive remuneration package with comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects.
Please email your detailed resume with reason of leaving, date of availability, current and expected salary to:firstname.lastname@example.org