Quality Process Engineer
Over the years, Equiptest Engineering (EQT) continues to invent and excel progressively in line with our corporate vision to become an established and leading global solution provider in the precision engineering industry. With growing expansion and opportunities, we continuously seek outstanding talents, with dynamics and team spirit, to join us and develop with us.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Process Quality Engineer.
In this role, you will:
- Drive and facilitate Quality Focus Team daily activities.
- Actively serve as the operations representative, on new processes, implementation, continuation operation projects.
- Utilise problem solving methodology to identify root cause and put a fix in place to improve the production process and prevent future quality issues.
- Participate in key project such as cost reduction, yield improvement and process optimization.
- Involved daily activities, sustaining troubleshooting on process and quality related issues
- Leading team through Process Failure Modes Effect Analysis to eliminate high risk area prior to production stages.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Precision Engineering) or equivalent.
- At least 3 – 5 Years of working experience.
- Familiar with manufacturing process, precision engineering and quality assurance environment.
- High mix low volume work environment
- Independent and time management
- ISO 9001 will be added advantages
- 8D report, PFMEA & Six sigma knowledge
Please email your detailed resume with reason of leaving past and present employment, date of availability, current and expected salary to:email@example.com