We are an established precision manufacturing company serving the semiconductor industry. As part of our expansion plans, we are looking for highly self-motivated individuals for the following position:
- Undertake various functions related to document control, document archiving, document imaging and maintenance of document register for engineering department.
- Controls issuance of document numbers, and ensures proper document classification, sorting, and filing
- Performs document quality check in accordance to Company standards.
- Ad hoc duties as required to support the engineers
- NITEC in engineering or equivalent
- Ability to understand mechanical drawing is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and good computer skills
- Entry level candidates welcome to apply
Please email your detailed resume with reason of leaving, date of availability, current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org