- Perform setup, and operate CNC Lathe, Turning, Milling machines.
- Loading of parts, operating controls, setting offsets, simple edits and simple deburring
- Prepare raw material & tool list for machining process
- Upkeep and do preventative maintenance on CNC and support equipment
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained within work areas
- Engage in any other activities or responsibilities as assigned by Shift Leader
- GCE O level/ Nitec, Certificate, or higher qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Min 2 years of relevant experience in precision engineering or semiconductor industry.
- Able to interpret drawing
- Team Player with positive work attitude
- Able to perform rotating shift
Interested parties, please email your detailed resume: email@example.com