Assistant Account Manager – Malaysia
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Account Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Follow up on opportunities created in key accounts within assigned state in Malaysia.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to grow relationships that assist in revenue generation.
- Provide assessment and information required for proper costing and quoting
- Interface with customer on product-related issues and propose resolutions.
- Prepare, review and follow-up on customers’ enquiries and orders and do rolling forecasts.
- Monitor progress / status of customers’ order and expedite delivery when required
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- At least a Diploma in Engineering discipline (Mechanical / Mechatronic / Electrical).
- 1-2 years of relevant experiences in the Semiconductor industry.
- Experience in project management and coordinating roles.
- Familiar with Socket and Change Kit will be an added advantage.
- Possess Class 3 Driving license and own a car.
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply
- Travel opportunity and allowances.
- Attractive rewards and recognition.
- Work life balance & arrangement
- Career Development
EQT is committed to building a strong culture where employees are valued and respected with empowerment, quality and teamwork. We continued to provide a positive work environment by creating a work-life balance culture, fosters continuous professional development and work recognition.
Please email your detailed resume with reason of leaving, date of availability, current and expected salary to:firstname.lastname@example.org